Why become a member? ×

Eden TN410 Cab

RnRDave

It could be said Marhsall 'offloaded' the Eden brand for whatever business reasons they had. There was an Eden Amps forum which had a dedicated and very knowledgeable following about all things Eden Amps & Cabs. You would have found all you needed to know their if Marshall hadn't switched the forum server off without warning or even a message to the forum users. I was an Eden amp user and forum member for many years and have nothing but praise for their products ( and the old Eden forum). I owned a smaller Terra Nova cab and it was superbly built, and sounded great. I bought it at a time when G4M were ridiculously discounting Eden gear a few years back before the Marhsall offloading incident. My experience was of a well made plywood cab with decent quality driver that sounded great. There are still some ridiculously good bargains for Eden gear. I recently bought a D115 XLT( Eden's top of the range bass cabs) OEM replacement Eden/Eminence driver which is essentaily a custom voiced Eminence Kappa Pro 15 driver for just £30! 

Terran Nova cabs are midrange and the earlier ones were carpet covered. Later were tolex covered. They were both made offshore and I don't expect there would be much difference apart from the outer covering. The D series cabs are the pro version and priced accordingly. These were most recently made by Marshall in the UK as far as I am aware.