Why become a member? ×

Lightweight powerful rig (MarkBass, Hartke) FS

Clarky

Thought I would need the flexibility of a separate cab and head in addition to my Jeff Berlin combo - but simply do not use these at all (plus I have failed to raise funds selling my Jazz and Prose basses).

The Hartke LH500 was bought earlier this year and is home use only (never even rehearsed!), mint and securely housed in a Warwick rack bag. The Markbass 104HR (8 ohms) is Beedster's old cab and is in completely tip top nick. Between these you have a powerful, quality, lightweight rig that should stand up to most venues and offers the possibility of adding an extra 8 ohm cab (eg 1x15) for the very largest venues.

New price of this lot would be well over a grand (cheapest web prices I can find: £309 Hartke, £829 cab, £37 rack bag = total of £1,175). I reckon £650 is fair for the lot.

Don't want to split. Prefer collection (I live near Hammersmith, central London) or meet near where I live as I wouldn't know how to post the cab (no boxes big enough!). I still have the box for the Hartke head.

[attachment=24403:clarky_basses_002.JPG][attachment=24404:clarky_basses_004.JPG][attachment=24410:cl
arky_basses_005.JPG]

Technical specs: [url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=2&vedi=29;"]http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua...=2&vedi=29;[/url] [url="http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1944&brandID=3"]http://www.samsontech.com/products/product...4&brandID=3[/url]

Edited by Clarky

Would rather sell as one rig for convenience reasons but have been asked about the cab separately.

This would be £425 collected. Will not post this, sorry.

Cheers Clarky

Edited by Clarky

Hartke head in rack bag would be £225 collected, or will post (but need to investigate what this would cost). That is what the head plus rack bag cost me, as I bought the head before the recent huge price rise ... I'm only looking to get back what I paid, rather than chisel a profit off someone. The head has had a maximum of a couple of hours playing time at low (house) levels and is completely mint.

Off to play at the dreaded Water Rats now, so will collect any PMs etc later

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='WithoutRisk_BassPlayer' post='472973' date='Apr 26 2009, 10:09 PM']are you definitely against splitting this rig up...i have a great head but am dying to get my hands on a markbass cab! please let me know if youd consider it at all and let me know a price for the cab if you willing to split it.

Cheers

Will[/quote]
Hi Will, last couple of posts contain individual prices, sorry if it wasn't clear.

Cab is £425 collected only (roughly half the new price), while head is £225 collected (or will post at cost)

Cheers Clarky

[quote name='fretmeister' post='473154' date='Apr 27 2009, 09:44 AM']That cab is soooo cheap!

I got £431 for my Mark Bass 102HF (2x10) on ebay in March! (and shipped it to Ireland for another £40)[/quote]
Hmmm, maybe I should find a box and eBay it! Thx for heads up

No takers? Had an initial flurry of interest but this has subsided. Honestly thought this would be snapped up PDQ.

Happy now to split and can post Hartke head in rack bag for £10, making all-in cost £235 for as-new minty fresh head plus protective rack bag.

Pre eBay* bump for Hartke LH500 + rack bag at £235 posted

Note rack bag has slight damage to wood on front right edge but thats what its for, right? Protecting the precious thing inside.

(* not found box big enough for cab yet!)

Edited by Clarky