Why become a member? ×

Fender Mexican 50s Reissue P-Bass - Black + Original Fender Tweed Hard Case £775 Or Best Offer - *SOLD*
£775
Cambridge

NJLMusicUK

Hi all, I'm looking for a new home for my beloved Fender Mexican 50s Reissue P-Bass. Serial Number MX14502101

I do love this bass and will be sad to see it go, but needs must to fund another purchase and a house move. 

There are a couple of knocks and paint has chipped off a couple of places on the bottom edge where I didn't realise the gig bag I occasionally used had failed to protect the bottom edge, please see images.

Comes with the original tweed hard case that is in great condition. It even still has the foam on the handle!

Looking for a quick sale so if you are interested please do get in touch and make me an offer or to ask any other questions, I've already knocked a bit off what I believe would have been a fair price

Also selling a number of other basses too including an American Standard Jazz V and a Fretless Jazz IV with an American Neck, message me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Nick

IMG_2946.thumb.jpeg.fed49f6b17a19ffdc536b21f235f6090.jpeg

IMG_2949.jpeg

IMG_2947.jpeg

IMG_2948.jpeg

IMG_2950.jpeg

IMG_2951.jpeg

Edited by NJLMusicUK
Sold
  • Like 5

• NJLMusicUK changed the title to Fender Mexican 50s Reissue P-Bass - Black + Original Fender Tweed Hard Case £775 Or Best Offer ***SOLD***