Why become a member? ×

Blown Delta Lite 12" bass drivers from EBS Neoline x 2 *GONE* TAKEN TO RECYCLING CENTRE

kwmlondon

I don't know if anyone wants to have a crack at replacing the cones in these? It's a completely open circuit when I run a multimeter across it so it's almost certain the coils got cooked (god alone knows how, they're 300w each so must have been a really high square signal but they came to me like this so who knows). If you're in London come and pick them up or I'll box them up and you can send a courier. Ought to be cheap as they are very, very light. Otherwise going to the recycling centre.

IMG_7624.jpeg

IMG_7637.jpeg

IMG_7638.jpeg

Edited by kwmlondon

1 hour ago, Rich said:

Those were mine and, as you say, god alone knows how that happened. It's not like I've ever driven them particularly hard. They'd be well worth having a crack at for anyone who's got the ability and time.

All I can say is well done! 

• kwmlondon changed the title to Blown Delta Lite 12" bass drivers from EBS Neoline x 2 *GONE* TAKEN TO RECYCLING CENTRE