Why become a member? ×

1980 Ibanez Studio 924 REDUCED - *SOLD*
£925
N Ireland

briansbrew

REDUCED TO £800 FOR QUICK SALE ++++

Up for sale is my 1980 Ibanez Studio 924 with original case

The case is a bit tatty on the outside but is functional

Weight is about 5.0 Kgs, I dont have my scales at the moment but will check it out later when I get them back

Nut width is 42mm with a lovley shallow fast neck

Very little fret wear

Some dings and scrapes here and there but in overall great condition

Controls

Master Volume

Varitone rotary

3 way toggle for pickups

Active switch for preamp boost

IMG_20230114_134733_edit_96084531249920.thumb.jpg.3f2e423b0f822f4a1bbaecffc8ab8f0a.jpg

Edited by briansbrew
  • Like 15

Ibanez basses from this era are true quality instruments and basically bulletproof.  I had '79 active Roadster bass that I used for rehearsals 10 years ago, lived in the back of the guitarist's farmers Landy, along with hay bales, horse feed and sundry other detritus (in it's battered old case) and never put a foot wrong and near enough still in tune every time. Epic!  It did acquire an unfortunate slight niff of the farmyard though and when I came to shift it on, I had to let the original case go and air it out for a couple of weeks...Great basses and the Studios have so much flexibility in terms of sound.

3 hours ago, von Braun said:

Ibanez basses from this era are true quality instruments and basically bulletproof.  I had '79 active Roadster bass that I used for rehearsals 10 years ago, lived in the back of the guitarist's farmers Landy, along with hay bales, horse feed and sundry other detritus (in it's battered old case) and never put a foot wrong and near enough still in tune every time. Epic!  It did acquire an unfortunate slight niff of the farmyard though and when I came to shift it on, I had to let the original case go and air it out for a couple of weeks...Great basses and the Studios have so much flexibility in terms of sound.

Lovely story von braun, these basses can do so much like you say...

• briansbrew changed the title to 1980 Ibanez Studio 924 REDUCED
  • briansbrew changed the title to 1980 Ibanez Studio 924 SOLD