Why become a member? ×

Pedal clear out, prices dropped
£495
Barnet

BillyBass

Six pedals for sale.  All in excellent condition, with boxes and velcro.

Beat Buddy Mini 2 £110 (+£5 postage). Still with plastic film covering screen.  Excellent drum machine/metronome pedal.  SOLD

Nux Atlantic delay and reverb £75 (+£5 postage).

Ampeg Opto Comp £40 (+£5 postage).  Great budget compressor, adds a bit of Ampeg warmth to your tone. Edit 25/3/23: Just before selling this to a member of the forum. I checked to see it works.  It does, however, the output level pot makes a noise when turned.  I don't know whether this is a dusty pot that could be fixed quickly or an electrical issue, so be aware, this pedal isn't perfect.  As a compressor it is still fine.  I refunded the person that was about to buy it and it is now back up for sale.WITHDRAWN 

TC Electronic Ditto Jam X2 £110 (+£5 postage).  Comes with a microphone which you can attach to, e.g. a drum kit (or near a Beat Buddy pedal, see above😉) and loop your playing along to some other music.

Electro Harmonix Switchblade Pro £75 (+£5 postage).  switching unit: A, B or A+B. Placed on my pedal board, used at home once or twice and then left unused  SOLD

Orange Omec Teleport £50 (+£5 postage). Records via USB.

Apart from the velcro on the bottom these pedals are pristine.  Except the OptoComp which has a few tiny chips out of the edge

thumbnail-3.jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail-1.jpeg

thumbnail-4.jpeg

thumbnail-5.jpeg

thumbnail-6.jpeg

thumbnail-2.jpeg

Edited by BillyBass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • BillyBass changed the title to Pedal clear out, prices dropped