Why become a member? ×

Lounsberry Mo Bass

steviedee

Been on the look out for a tubey overdrive to add a bit of analogue warmth to my tone and was chatting to Greg at Lounsberry Pedals and took a punt on the Mo Bass.

Lounsberry are big in the world of Hammond organs and keys. My keyboard player is an endorsee and raves about them but I didn’t realise they also had some some bass pedals.

Anyway the pedal will hopefully be winging its way from the states soon as they aren’t available in the uk yet. Quite keen to try it! Merry Xmas me!

https://bassmagazine.com/.amp/gear/lounsberry-pedals-announces-the-new-mo-bass-pedal

Edited by steviedee
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just a wee update! Greg from Lounsberry posted my pedal immediately after ordering but the person in the US Post Office thought Scotland was in Australia (!!!!) so my pedal was off to the land down under! I could track it and everything.

So Lounsberry posted me another pedal which has just arrived and much to my surprise and as an apology Greg include an Organ Grinder Pedal and a T Shirt. Completely unnecessary as no apology was needed but I’m very grateful for the pedals! 

Briefly tried both pedals and they both sound great, I can see one as an always on pedal and the other as an overdrive. The pedals are designed to add life to digital setups, I use a Helix and I’m very happy with it but hope this adds a bit of vibrancy.

Can’t praise Lounsberry enough for customer service. Greg is a real gent and the pedals are quality.

8F364424-7D95-4413-9D43-DDF8E3F777EA.thumb.jpeg.8111cab254bb5cd7e9b038dd7dfde617.jpeg

• Like 1