Why become a member? Ɨ

studio Compressors for sale...
Ā£140
Wirral

Drawmer DL221

Classic "Thump" compressor, this thing just "Works" on anything, loads of info on the net, british made built like a tank, very well designed

, works great on bass, and makes a pritty good dint when thrown at drummers, worth it just for that !Ā  well used ( thrown šŸ™‚ )Ā  but works fine

. ps if you find any blood on it, either wipe it off or populate the dna and grow your own drummer šŸ™‚

Ā£140..

Ā 

IMG_1374.thumb.JPG.e1f210f39f07bc9cd3a4d55c22ffc7e2.JPG

Ā 

IMG_1376.thumb.JPG.5822ab1667a4bb6776375925cf966cb9.JPG

Ā 

IMG_1375.thumb.JPG.26b8fa8907bba758c5d46afc47f0fadc.JPG

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Rare AS NEW Alesis CLX 440 Compressor

Im having a studio clear out and this has been sat in a box for getting on 20 years, and i have used it once to try, when i say its like new, it is , no nasty crackles when you turn the pots, no bangs or scrapes to the finish, no dog snot all over the knobs, it looks great has a few little surprises, all the knobs has a really nice feel to them, weighty and not baggy at all, it also has 4 meters per channel i think its the only compressor that gives you that view, its 2U wide with original manual, you will NOT find a better condition one on the plannet and its yours for only Ā£140, ! ! yep 140.

review here.

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/alesis-clx440

Ā 

IMG_1368.JPG

IMG_1366.JPG

IMG_1364.JPG

IMG_1371.JPG

Edited by funkgod
clearer pics
  • Like 4

• funkgod changed the title to studio Compressors for sale...

cheers, nice, but both so different, the drawmer is good for making things heavy sounding where the alesis is a lot more subtle great on an output mix as its very good on clear hi end stuff and is good at squashing stuff but retaining the hi's, thats the prob with compressors i find, some are good for 1 thing and others for another, its hard to settle on one that covers most of your needs.

Edited by funkgod

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...