Why become a member? ×

Vester 4 string fretted Custom Shop (Warwick Thumb Bass clone) £300 - *SOLD*
£300
Bournemouth UK

sccl11

This beautiful bass is a Vester and is a good copy of a Warwick thumb bass. Vester(Japanese)  made (now rare) copies of Warwick and Fender basses so well that they were persuaded to stop in the 90s I believe. The woods are all very good quality and people say the quality is way above the price. I think the finger board is ebony and the nut is brass.  Gotoh tuners, Vesters own pickups but no doubt copies of Warwicks.   Please Google for more info
This one is in brilliant condition and plays beautifully. Reluctant sale after 10 years careful ownership.. 

No exchanges.  Can pack and place with a courier at your cost and insurance.

20221115_113238.jpg

20221115_113252.jpg

20221115_113313.jpg

20221115_113321.jpg

20221115_113342.jpg

Edited by sccl11
Added more info re exchanges
  • Like 7

19 hours ago, sccl11 said:

Please Google for more info

But don't bother with Wikipedia, which refers only to the electric and acoustic guitars made under the same brand in Korea for the US company Samuel Music, based in Illinois.  The Talkbass forums are much more informative.

Lovely bass, by the way - GLWTS!

19 hours ago, BetaFunk said:

Thanks!

Hi, I have a box and can pack it in its gig bag in the box.  I think courier would be around £30 but not sure of the best courier - I am told parcel force are good but they have strikes.  DPD are also recommended.  Do you have a preference + it would be your cost and also insurance is probably wise.

2 hours ago, sccl11 said:

Hi, I have a box and can pack it in its gig bag in the box.  I think courier would be around £30 but not sure of the best courier - I am told parcel force are good but they have strikes.  DPD are also recommended.  Do you have a preference + it would be your cost and also insurance is probably wise.

I've used almost all couriers over the years but either Royal Mail or DPD are fine. PM with the details when you get them. 

• sccl11 changed the title to Vester 4 string fretted Custom Shop (Warwick Thumb Bass clone) now SOLD