Why become a member? ×

EBS Magni 500 2x10 Combo - excellent condition- NEED TO SELL AT £300 ANYONE? - *SOLD*
£500
Lowestoft

carlsim

Hi all, I'm just putting a feeler out on this at the moment as I'm looking into an FRFR / wedge monitoring setup rather than bass rig setup.

I have spotted something I really want to get hold of - anyone interested at £300?? A great combo for this price! I cannot include a courier at this price, that would be extra if you cannot collect.

Trades wise - I am after a unlined fretless 5 string bass - thin on the ground I know but you never know. Otherwise, I could be tempted by a 5 string bass which I would be looking to convert to an unlined fretless - fingerboard removal, new fingerboard... If you have some ideas - start a conversation! 

Anyway, EBS Magni 500 2x10 combo in excellent condition. I bought this used for £600 just before lockdown and consequently, it hasn't been used very much at all. It has seen maybe 6 to 10 gigs in it's time with me and I bought it from a 'ickle shop up nooorth who had it in their back room for so long they couldn't remember where it came from! They listed it on ebay and i jumped on it. I love EBS stuff - i used to have a HD350 with 2 Neo cabs and it was killer, just too much for me to lug around for the gigs I do now. Anyway, I'm considering a FRFR setup for the gigs I do now.

This is a great little amp, features a Reidmar head in a combo format. It's VERY loud and I rarely run it anymore than 1/3rd volume. It will run at the full 500watts with an extension cab, is in immaculate condition and comes with the dust cover. These seem to be quite rare on here (I had a look back and couldn't find any!) but there is always plenty of love for the Reidmar heads and EBS gear in general.

This is not to be confused with the new Magni 502 combo which has just been released and priced at over a grand!

It is a one handed lift, about 20kg so not a big and heavy lump. I rest it on a wheely trolley when it needs to be walked anywhere.

Collection preferred as I just don't fancy organising a courier if I can help it - open to discussion though! Can meet up if necessary.

A couple of stock images to guage any interest - it will be coming out for a little jazz gig on Friday so will take some pictures and post them then.  

1538987545ebs magni 500 210.jpg

EBS_Magni500Combos_controlpanel.jpg

B71D410F-F565-4546-947F-A4E97B189AC7.jpeg

7DC5BC82-FB50-4CA5-A03A-9F3A9A2FFF65.jpeg

3025CA8A-DFBC-4649-B9E2-43F61300D767.jpeg

33707D7F-625E-4C77-866F-2917FD56D51E.jpeg

DEFA78FF-51B4-4A05-BC9D-A63CB9565D46.jpeg

Edited by carlsim
Photos
  • Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/12/2022 at 17:44, Skybone said:

Too far away, but so, so tempting... GLWTS

Thank you… I used this for a small jazz gig over Christmas and am now reconsidering to be honest… can’t seem to make my mind up!

• 2 months later...

I reviving this thread and I discovered a specific FRFR setup I trialed last night and fell in lust!! Will consider offers and can investigate courier / postage options… additional photos added from last nights gig…

• carlsim changed the title to EBS Magni 500 2x10 Combo - excellent condition- NEED TO SELL AT £300 ANYONE?
  • carlsim changed the title to EBS Magni 500 2x10 Combo SOLD!