Why become a member? ×

COMBO ON HOLD 115 STILL AVAILABLE Rumble Rig - *SOLD*
£350
Faversham

NHM

I'm selling my Rumble rig which is a 500 combo 2x10 plus a 1x15.

The Rumble 500 is owned from new, gigged about a dozen times, never pushed and well looked after.

It's been my back-up rig for some time, isn't needed any more and can now find a new home.

All works as it should, in very good condition and full of rumble-goodness. Just a couple of minor scuffs on the side, barely visible. It has the Fender cover.

It has had one major mod: I fitted a jack socket on the back that isolates the amp so it can be used as a 2x10 speaker cab with an external amp. This is a really useful feature meaning should your main (external) amp go down you have a back-up already in the rig, you just need to re-plug. I've used it as a 2x10 cab in this mode on quite a few gigs, and having the 'spare' amp on stage is great for peace-of-mind.

Three cosmetic changes: I've fitted black knobs which i much prefer, although i still have the ivory coloured ones which i will include in the sale; I've fitted a wire mesh front which offers a bit more protection to the speakers; and the handle chrome plates are sprayed black to help the handle 'disappear'.

The 115 is in near-new condition, has its cover, again perfect working order, but doesn't have the castors. 

This is a lightweight rig, looks very stylish and the combo and 115 sound really good as a pair.

Collection from Faversham only.

Combo: £350; NOW £325

115: £150 NOW £125

or £450 for both. NOW £400

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

IMG_2018.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

IMG_1755.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1764.JPG