Why become a member? ×

big Tony Levin announcement

toneknob

Looking forward to the show - he's hitting the road with some singer next year.

And I hope I'm looking and sounding this good when I'm 76!

(had to break several piggy banks for the ticket though)

Edited by toneknob
  • Like 1

Tickets at the Glasgow Hydro are spiteful if you want anything approaching a view, especially when I’d probably have to include an overnight stay. I even had a look at Munich and make a trip out of it, €100 starting price. I’m a massive PG fan and Tony one of my biggest bass heroes and influences, but bugger those prices for a game of soldiers. Maybe I’m just tight when it comes to gigs? :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Totally up to you of course but I'm in for a central block A2 ticket and just about ok to pay that price given new music and it probably won't happen again. 

Likewise/on the other hand a similar price for Genesis (who are equally as significant an influence on me) doing a trudge through the greatest hits package? I drew the line there. 

I'm also considering the overseas version and putting a holiday around it (Mrs Knob yet to be consulted btw) for the Berlin gig, here - which looks like GA in all areas. (Not sure if that means GA sitting or standing though)

image.thumb.png.3c9a14a6ca05d2d0cf2f50d3594a4eb7.png

• Like 1