Why become a member? ×

DHA VT2 Twin Bass **NOW SOLD**

Dave

[b]Now asking £130 (including 12V power supply and Special Delivery postage).[/b]

From the included "manual":

[quote][b]DHA VT2 Twin Bass (overdrive and distortion pedal)[/b]

Uses 2x ECC83 (12AX7) valves to generate classic pure valve tones.
Has 2 separate valve driven pre-amps which can be selected as 1, 2 or 1+2 or bypass, thereby providing 4 selectable tone options, such as Clean, Blues, Crunch and Lead.
Both channel 1 and 2 offer gain settings from fat, warm clean valve tone to rock crunch with Clipping and Boost options. There is a level 1 to 2 control so that you can set the amount of level that channel 1 drives into channel 2 (when 1+2 is selected).

When 1+2 is selected there is a massive amount of gain as the output of channel 1 drives channel 2 producing great compressed valve sustain.

There is a solid footswitch for true by-pass with an effect on LED.

There are ¼” mono jacks in and out as well as an extra ¼” Stereo jack. The stereo output provides a stereo output from the pedal when it is in channel 1 or 2 mode with channel 1 and 2 going to the left and right stereo channels independently of which VT2 channel is selected. This option provides a way of setting 2 gain settings to 2 separate amplifiers or for recording in stereo. The mono output jack provides the selected signal path for your amp.

The VT2 is intended to be used in front of a valve amplifier, but also works well with solid state amps or even recording set ups acting as a valve pre-amp.

The VT2 has a built-in voltage doubler circuit which generates 24V from the existing 12V power supply (included). This serves to add more clean headroom, gain and output volume to the pedal. The VT2 is fitted with a 2.1mm external PSU adaptor for use with a 12V@500mA external supply but a supply of 1.2A or greater is recommended.

Controls are Gain 1, Gain 2, Clip 1, Clip 2, Boost 1, Boost 2, Boost Level 1, Boost Level 2, Level 1, Level 2 and Level 1-2.[/quote]

Looking for [b]£130[/b] for this which will include the 12V power supply and Special Delivery postage. If you don't want the power supply, then I can let it go for a little less. PayPal happily accepted.

It's a great "little" pedal, and you can swap out the valves for any valve you like to produce a variety of different tones (I tried it with some Mullards and it sounded fab). The only reason I'm getting rid is I've now FINALLY found the distortion sound I've always been after (from a Marshall amp) and so this is now surplus to requirements. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Cheers for looking!

Edited by Dave

[quote name='El_JimBob' post='474204' date='Apr 28 2009, 02:03 PM']Consider me 'interested'....[/quote]

As Mrs. Doyle would say "G'won g'won g'won g'won g'won g'won g'won!"

I don't want to have to resort to Fleabay, and promise to donate £20 from this sale to the maintenance of this site.

:)