Why become a member? ×

2 x Vanderkley EXT 112 with covers - Now £510 Final price drop - *SOLD*
£580
Lichfield, Staffs

catmanhog

Final price drop before i start using them as furniture....£510

One of the covers has some stitching that’s has come loose on the inside, easy fixed if you have the skills or tools. However, I’m as good at handicraft as I am at bass playing so one last price drop, honest bump…

Two Vanderkley EXT 112's with V'kley covers, been in storage for quite some time.

Both work perfectly, somewhat louder than i recall.

This is some oxidation around various screws on these, no idea how this has come about and the marks on the carpeting is actually a very recent attempt to make sure there's nothing living in the material (Anyone ever worry about this?!), i used an organic shampoo product and the overall condition of it is really good given how prone it can be to pulls and bobbles, marks i expect will fade away to nothing.

The covers are in good condition, one has a pull on the front but not tears, holes or rips.

I am currently gigless so can't really justify hanging on to these, they sound huge on their own so two would probably cope with anything.

You could give them a touch more attention or just use as they are, hence the lowly price for these fantastic quality cabs.

Not looking to ship so hoping for a collection or meet up scenario with some extra for fuel, could organise a trial run out too of course.

Will split also but obviously prefer to sell as pair. Might be interested in a trade for something Aguilar SL related.

Questions welcome, thanks for looking! Apologies for the state of the garden....

Sean

VK2.jpeg

VK3.jpeg

VK10.jpeg

VK11.jpeg

VK5.jpeg

VK6.jpeg

VK8.jpeg

VK7.jpeg

Edited by catmanhog
Sold
  • Like 3

• catmanhog changed the title to 2 x Vanderkley EXT 112 with covers - Now £520 - Final price drop
  • 2 weeks later...
  • catmanhog changed the title to PLEASE REMOVE - NOW SOLD - Vanderkley EXT 112 with covers - Now £510 Final price drop