Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale *Pics included*
£100
Scotland

krispn

**Updated 07.02.23**

My 80's band has sadly called it quits and some of the kit I acquired for it is now on the slab! I'm not after any trades so * FOR SALE ONLY*

Prices will include UK shipping and for now it's UK sale only. If you're local feel free to call round for a demo and a cuppa!

Fender FullMoon Preamp/Distortion - £95

A guitar dirt pedal but really well voiced for bass and actually works as a decent and affordable preamp and reminded me of how the TC Spark Booster is a really solid 2 band bass eq/preamp even though it’s a ‘guitar pedal’. Think a budget Sadowsky preamp with more features.

I've settled on my pedal board for now and have all the dirt I need but have been reluctant to list this but needs must - I simply have no more room on my board for all my dirt pedals... sadly! Here's a video showing off how good it sounds! Of course if you're a guitarist it’s a killer distortion on guitar too. Boxed.

Basswitch Enhanced Drive - £150

Bit of a rare bird! This takes the Sonic Spark and adds in serious drive and filth. The tone control actually works like an eq shift moving the eq curve. Surprisingly versatile across its 'Tone sweep' and can do a really great Ampeg scoop to a more mid forward thing. Very good in a trio to fatten up unison riffs and keep things thick. If you like it heavy this is a great pedal. It can sound pretty filthy and has a clean blend to retain as much clean as needed. Boxed.

TC Spark Booster 4 knob - £35 Sold

Fender Trapper Bass Distortion - £95 Sold

Pedaltrain Mero 24 includeds soft carry case - £35 sold

TC Electronic 3rd Dimension - £35 sold.

52CBA9FD-8FC0-475D-B904-9A2F81BB4779.jpeg

Edited by krispn
Updated 06/03/23
  • Like 1

• krispn changed the title to Pedals for sale *Pics included*
  • 3 weeks later...
  • krispn changed the title to Pedals for sale plus PT Metro 24 *Pics included*
  • krispn changed the title to Pedals for sale *Pics included*
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually used the full moon with guitar yesterday. It’s friggin class but I don’t really play guitar anymore. The eq means you can get heaps of great tones from grungy/drop d, chug and I nailed a great ‘Angel of Death’ sound!

• 3 weeks later...

Pedals added

SGFX Beta £95 *sold*

Old school in a box pedal. Kinda addictive and you won’t want to turn it off. Works as a ‘clean preamp’ with the gain rolled off but you can definitely hear the mojo and as the gain increases so does the stank! Uh!! Comes with original box. 

TRex Bass Juice removed 

I really like this as a low gain always on sound but it can get wild and hairy and features a boost to go from od to full on filth!  Another tough call as the tone, mix and gain all work together to really fine tune and dial

in your tone with minimal fuss. I think it excelled with a jazz bass tone up full, a smidge of gain and mix about 0900. Balsa I’ve changed the board up and the VMT just edges it for my always in pedal and it works well

with the other units on my board. Original box included. 

Pictures of both to follow - likely this afternoon.

Edited by krispn
Beta sold