Why become a member? ×

Aguilat DB112 <<< SOLD >>>

Platypus

<<< Now Sold >>>

Aguilar DB112 bass cab for sale. This is in mint condition and looks like new. The clour is green or 'Monster Green' as Aguilar call it.
8 Ohm, includes tweeter

This will be a cash on collection sale, I'm based in Harrow Middx or you could collect from Windsor Berks, where I work.

I will get some pics up later

£250

Edited by Platypus

[quote name='Legion' post='467884' date='Apr 20 2009, 10:14 PM']This will be gone in a flash I'm sure :)

Did you decide the Aguilar route wasnt for you then Paul?[/quote]

Hi Jas, I was running a Genz Benz Shuttle 6 with the db112 and was considering adding a second cab and possibly swapping out the head for a AG500. However, I was offered a Genz 212 Neox here on Basschat and have decided to pair this with my shuttle. I was an easier option and I'm quite happy with the result

[quote name='Platypus' post='467890' date='Apr 20 2009, 10:23 PM']Hi Jas, I was running a Genz Benz Shuttle 6 with the db112 and was considering adding a second cab and possibly swapping out the head for a AG500. However, I was offered a Genz 212 Neox here on Basschat and have decided to pair this with my shuttle. I was an easier option and I'm quite happy with the result[/quote]

Cool, I'm glad you found a setup that worked for you - best of luck with the sale :)