Why become a member? ×

Behringer Odyssey analogue synthesiser - *SOLD*
£375
Witney, Oxfordshire

Now sold.

Behringer Odyssey analogue synthesiser with manufacturers box, bought new approx 3 months ago and has had very light home use only. I am selling as I have more musical equipment than I can store and need to free up some space.

Asking price £375.00 collected from Witney area, buyer to pay postage if too far for collection or meeting up.

This instrument is for sale to UK buyers only, unfortunately I do not have time to arrange shipping overseas.

Edited by FinnDave

• 1 month later...

Had mine for eighteen months and it's such a great bit of kit. Thing with the Odyssey is it was THE lead synth in so many genres. For me it was the John Foxx Metamatic album and Billy Currie from Ultravox! when they had an exclamation mark in their name. 

I worked out that by slaving osc 2 to osc 1 then wiggling the osc2 S/H and adding portamemto and pitch bend, I could imitate him  (without any of the talent)

I have no room left so went back to soft synths and mores the pity. This and your 2600 (I had that too) are both epic

GLWTS!

Keir

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • FinnDave changed the title to Behringer Odyssey analogue synthesiser **SOLD**