Why become a member? ×

Boss OC2 MIJ Black Label X4 - *SOLD*
£190

Phill

Here I have 4 of my OC2's No Octaver ones just the Octave labelled. All working & sounding well 

I do have two boxes & one manual but am reluctant to sell these at this time. I also have more in depth pictures I will add below

These are all MIJ "Black Label" with the following serial numbers & month/year of production & general appearance + Price ONO

Always open to offers. 

SOLD 527900 - March 1985 - Lots of chips in the paintwork, rubber seal is a bit knackered. £190

SOLD 596000 - October 1985 - Lots of chips but quite clean on the top. £195 ON SOLD

462300 - September 1984 - Near mint. No chips but some red fleks here and there. Unsure what has caused this. £250

550100 - June 1985 - Handful of chips & scratches but very clean on the top £210

I'm really unsure what to price these at currently & not looking to take the biscuit. Looking at last sold on Reverb, Bass Bro's etc. I am open to & will take all reasonable offers but no trades.

Postage available of course (at buyers expense)  & payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer or could pick up in South Wales

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2176.jpg

Edited by Phill
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • Phill changed the title to SOLD Boss OC2 MIJ Black Label X4