Why become a member? ×

Accugroove Tri112 - Price drop - *SOLD*
£500
Dartford

AxelF

Accugroove Tri112 for sale, amazing hifi sound from a single cab that contains a 12" and a 6" driver plus two tweeters, uniquely constructed and ported - just an amazing 'one box' solution.

Handmade in the USA. Its 400RMS at 8 ohms so can be used alone or daisychained, has two Speakon/jack connectors and recessed handles.

One of the best things about this cab is it's ridiculously lightweight - I haven't got any scales but I think it comes in at about 31 or 32 pounds.  Dimensions are 21" x 16.5" x 17" deep.

This has served me amazingly well for many years - I used to have a pair which sounded incredible but to be honest it was ridiculous overkill! It's carried some decent sized venues and outdoor gigs without PA support. It's in great used condition, only selling as all my gigs these days are silent stage - DI to the board with in ears. 

They retailed for about £1200 - am looking for £450. Happy to ship this or meet up within a reasonable distance of Dartford, give me a shout if you're interested and I'll get some shipping quotes.

IMG_20221003_155901.jpg

IMG_20221003_155930.jpg

IMG_20221003_160043.jpg

Edited by AxelF
  • Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • AxelF changed the title to SOLD - Accugroove Tri112 - Price drop