Why become a member? ×

SOLD! - Trace Elliot 1152 Cab

Right - got this to sell as well - it's a 1 x 15 with the original Trace speaker in it. Sounds absolutely massive with a nice fat low end. It's pretty tatty but fully functional - being trace (old vinyl covered trace from the late 80's in fact) it is built like a tank. It's 8 Ohm and 250 watt according to mr speaker inside.

It's a bit of an odd shape, being part of their 'multistack range' - see this link for more info [url="http://www.quicksound.co.uk/articles/trace_elliot/images/10-11.jpg"]http://www.quicksound.co.uk/articles/trace...mages/10-11.jpg[/url] - it's kind of shaped like a monitor but you can use it on it's end like a normal cab as well as long as the head on top isn't that big (although saying that I've been using it under my ashdown 2 x 10 combo which ain't exactly small with no problems at all)

I don't have any any pics at the moment - I can get some if needed, but not untill tuesday as it's currently residing at our rehearshal rooms. I'll take £50.00 for it and it'll be collection only cos it weighs more than my mum (although I can probably deliver within a reasonable distance of Reading/Oxford for petrol money)

Edited by lateralus462

[quote name='lateralus462' post='467082' date='Apr 19 2009, 11:02 PM']it'll be collection only cos it weighs more than my mum (although I can probably deliver within a reasonable distance of Reading/Oxford for petrol money)[/quote]

The cab or your Mum? :)

[quote name='carlitos71' post='467750' date='Apr 20 2009, 07:05 PM']Hi, I might be interested, going up (and down) the m40 form London on Saturday and again on Sunday, would you be available to sort out exchange?

Thanks

Carlos[/quote]

I should be but it depends on what time.

[quote name='lateralus462' post='467082' date='Apr 19 2009, 11:02 PM']Right - got this to sell as well - it's a 1 x 15 with the original Trace speaker in it. Sounds absolutely massive with a nice fat low end. It's pretty tatty but fully functional - being trace (old vinyl covered trace from the late 80's in fact) it is built like a tank. It's 8 Ohm and 250 watt according to mr speaker inside.

It's a bit of an odd shape, being part of their 'multistack range' - see this link for more info [url="http://www.quicksound.co.uk/articles/trace_elliot/images/10-11.jpg"]http://www.quicksound.co.uk/articles/trace...mages/10-11.jpg[/url] - it's kind of shaped like a monitor but you can use it on it's end like a normal cab as well as long as the head on top isn't that big (although saying that I've been using it under my ashdown 2 x 10 combo which ain't exactly small with no problems at all)

I don't have any any pics at the moment - I can get some if needed, but not untill tuesday as it's currently residing at our rehearshal rooms. I'll take £50.00 for it and it'll be collection only cos it weighs more than my mum (although I can probably deliver within a reasonable distance of Reading/Oxford for petrol money)[/quote]

Hi there

I have the 2x10 version of this cab and am looking to get the 1 x15 to make a pair, I'd come to Oxford and collect for cash as i'm only down the road in Cheltenham / Stroud area.

Let me know

Cheers

Jem

[quote name='King Tut' post='475860' date='Apr 30 2009, 11:57 AM']For anyone who misses out on lateralus's, I've also got one for sale in Milton Keynes. i won't sell it until this one is gone though - in fairness![/quote]
Hi how much you looking for it? thanks

[quote name='King Tut' post='476188' date='Apr 30 2009, 05:05 PM']Same as - £50 collected. reasonable nick, has an eminence Delta 15 LF driver (300W 8 ohm). Only prob is xlr speaker sockets aren't wired in. jacks are fine.[/quote]
Hi wil have that of you if can , go great with me gp7 thanks bassdog