Why become a member? ×

Morningstar MC8 MIDI foot controller - boxed in pristine condition - free UK Postage - *SOLD*
£285
Sheffield

Quatschmacher

I’m sure that if you’re looking at this, you know that Morningstar makes the best currently-available MIDI controllers. Fully-featured, great support and constantly evolving. 

This one I’ve had from new and has only ever been used on my desk at home and so is in pristine condition. It comes boxed with all the original bits included.

Loaded with the latest firmware and ready to go.

This has been the centrepiece of my MIDI setup for ages. The only reason I’m contemplating letting this go is that I’m downsizing to a smaller 6-button Morningstar controller. Also, I’ve been codeveloping a foot controller and that is almost at the point where I can use it instead of this.

Price includes fully-insured Special Delivery to any mainland UK address.

Further pictures/info available upon request.

2CECB320-5C00-42AC-A1DB-E63CB835DD4C.thumb.jpeg.52b0955404fa64a87e99f2cc0533b87c.jpeg

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Like 3

• Quatschmacher changed the title to Feeler - Morningstar MC8 MIDI foot controller - boxed in pristine condition - free UK Postage
  • Quatschmacher changed the title to Morningstar MC8 MIDI foot controller - boxed in pristine condition - free UK Postage

I hope @Quatschmacherdoesn’t mind me jumping in… https://manuals.morningstar.io/mc-midi-controller/fractal-audio

Has a level of integration with the fractal… not a fractal user myself but I can tell you that the MC range is brilliant. If you can think it, chances are it can do it. And the support and firmware update cycle is unparalleled.

Suggest a read of https://forum.morningstar.io/c/other-midi-devices/fractal-audio/23 for more!

Edited by moley6knipe
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Chriscut1 said:

Hello I am in Chesterfield, I am quite interested in buying the MC8 but I need to know if it is compatible with Fractal Audio AXE FX3, and if so how easy is it to program? Thanks for any response. Chris

Not that I’ve used it, but yes, fractal commands are supported. 0454C698-51EA-4732-B12B-F05EBE089995.thumb.png.1cf4a70aacaea034536912d5af1efc3d.png

10 hours ago, Chriscut1 said:

Hello I am in Chesterfield, I am quite interested in buying the MC8 but I need to know if it is compatible with Fractal Audio AXE FX3, and if so how easy is it to program? Thanks for any response. Chris

There’s a guy who’d expressed interest earlier in the week. I’ve said I’m willing to hold it until Monday for him. If he backs out then you’re next line and I’d be happy to arrange collection if that works for you. I’ll keep you up to date. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

There’s a guy who’d expressed interest earlier in the week. I’ve said I’m willing to hold it until Monday for him. If he backs out then you’re next line and I’d be happy to arrange collection if that works for you. I’ll keep you up to date. 

ok thanks I can collect if needed

• Like 1

• Quatschmacher changed the title to SOLD - Morningstar MC8 MIDI foot controller - boxed in pristine condition - free UK Postage