Why become a member? ×

Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5, 2002 - *WITHDRAWN*
£2500
Timisoara, Romania

flaviusm

13.10.2022 edit - frets leveling/dressing, an amazing job made by a repair man

Back for sale. Again... This time for a right price because I'm not in hurry to sell it anymore.

This bass was sold and traded few times between me and my good friend Ovi (ovialexm1 on this forum). As I wrote in a post of his ad, this bass is amazing, I played almost every kind of music with it and I even recorded a metal album, all in passive mode. I even removed the batteries to have a killswitch in the push-push volume pot. I made this because the Aguilar preamp is the most transparent on-board preamp I ever played, so the sound is identical in passive and active mode. I'm that kind of guy that don't touch the eq pots, so...

I put it again for sale only because my Ken Lawrence and Spector are better for the music I play, they cut better through the wall of distorted guitars. Yeah, I know I'm old, but I cannot stop this 😋.

Specs:

- Body: swamp ash

- Top: buckeye burl

- Neck: maple

- Fretboard: Pao ferro

- Tone block: alder

- 35"

- 4.1 Kg

- Hipshot Ultralite tuners

- Hipshot A-Style bridge

- String spacing: 19 mm now, but can be adjusted + -

- nut width 48 mm

- Dunlop Straplok Flush Mount 

- Pickups: Bassculture Motherbucker, in ebony housing

- Electronics: Aguilar OBP-3 - 18V. Push/push (yes, push-push, not push-pull) volume for active/passive, balance, bass (40Hz), mids (push/pull for 400/800 Hz), treble (6.5 KHz), two switches for serial/parallel/single coil for each pickup

Protec Contego soft case included.

The price is 2900 Euro, shipping to EU countries included! Only Euro and only to EU countries, you know why...

101.JPG

102.JPG

103.JPG

104.JPG

105.JPG

106.JPG

107.JPG

108.JPG

109.JPG

110.JPG

Edited by flaviusm
no trades anymore
  • Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

I received yesterday the bass from a repair man who did an amazing job, frets leveling/dressing. Now I will be not so happy to sell it, even I have too many basses. So, please don't buy it yet, let me enjoy it a little bit :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• flaviusm changed the title to Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5, 2002
  • 2 weeks later...
  • flaviusm changed the title to Withdrawn - Elrick Platinum E-volution SC 5, 2002