Why become a member? ×

Ibanez EHB1265MS-NML 5-String Multi-Scale - *SOLD*
£995
Woking

lowregisterhead

For sale is my Ibanez EHB1265 MS-NML (Multi Scale - Natural Mocha Low gloss) in case you wondered!

I bought it early this year when the model first became available, and it's an excellent bass. The only reason I'm offering it for sale is I've really bonded with my new Dingwall, so as great as the Ibanez is, I've decided to move it on. The scale lengths are 35" on the B, down to 33" on the G, but the headless design makes the bass incredibly compact despite the extended scale - the gigbag it comes with is the same size as an electric guitar.

Although the Bartolinis it came with were nice, I fitted a set of Aguilar DCB D4 pickups which have a bit more bite and definition, but the original pickups are also included in the sale, plus the Ibanez gigbag, Straplocks and pickup ramp (all unused) right down to the allen keys, user manual and original shipping carton. In my opinion this is the nicest finish they offer in this range, and they go for about £1150 new, so adding the Aguilars at £300, this is £1450 worth of bass for under a grand. It's only left the house a handful of times, so the condition is excellent. I've moved the end strap button, as I found the body used to sit up a little with it in the original position, but it can easily be moved back.

NOW SOLD.

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 5

• lowregisterhead changed the title to Ibanez EHB1265MS-NML 5-String Multi-Scale SOLD