Why become a member? ×

Trade for Barefaced 210: Vanderkley 212 LNT, 1000Watt, 4Ohm, 24kg. - *WITHDRAWN*
£665
Ghent, Belgium

Bassdude BE

Hi, I'm selling/trading off a load of gear again due to health issues which are forcing me to go for even more lightweight alternatives compared to the gear I currently have. Nerve damage s@#^s... 😑

Looking for a trade with an ultra lightweight cab, pref. A Barefaced 210.

Vanderkley 212 LNT, 1000Watt, 4Ohm, 24kg.

Top of the line Vanderkley cabinet, used but in excellent condition!

Available for pickup in Ghent, Belgium or can ship all over EU with DPD or UPS. (We can keep the VAT low by declaring a lower value on the invoice)

The NeoLite cabinets are loaded with the latest generation custom-made neodymium drivers. The drivers are absolute state-of-the-art; constructed from a cast aluminium frame, neodymium magnet assembly, unique coil and magnet cooling design, waterproof cone material, linear frequency response, high power- and sensitivity-ratings. The tweeters feature a custom-made filter with tweeter protection circuit and a high frequency attenuator on the back panel. Here you will also find two Neutrik® speakon/6.3mm jack-combo connectors linked parallel.

These "high efficiency" cabinets are sealed airtight from the inside so the air will only enter or leave the cab through the tuned port-tube mounted on either the front or back or both. Each speaker cabinet is hand-made by Marc Vanderkley, using strong but lightweight void free birch and poplar plywood, dowel joint construction, internal bracing and is covered with high quality black carpet which will protect your cabinet for years to come.

Configuration: 2 x 12” Neodymium drivers + 1" tweeter variable tweeter control from 0 - 10.

Power: 1000 Watts RMS

Impedance: 4 Ohms

Freq. response: 40 Hz – 16 kHz

Sensitivity: 102 dB 1W @ 1m

Size:

H x W x D, 59 cm / 20” x 59 cm / 20” x 45 cm / 16”

Weight: 24 Kg / 52 lbs

Fitted Roqsolid cover included.

I might even still have the original box, but will have to check to make sure.

tofmoo5bjdxei2hsmppo.jpg.bdf5c0f63ff0327c7b72d67381e5c61b.jpg20220802_183431.thumb.jpg.88fa91f3b674a85fa6b190b075a225e3.jpg

Edited by Bassdude BE
Shipping costs too high, decided to go another route
  • Like 4

• Bassdude BE changed the title to Trade for Barefaced 210: Vanderkley 212 LNT, 1000Watt, 4Ohm, 24kg.