Why become a member? ×

FULL P.A. 2 X Proel Flash 12HA 500w Active PA Speakers w/ Proel Covers, Proel Stands w/ covers, Mixer, Monitor, Mics, Cables and Mic Stands - *SOLD*
£500
Bruton, South West Somerset

Over the years I've amassed a load of gear, usually on failed projects and now is the time to move it on. Because most of this  stuff is backline it has just been hiding away, so no excuses now!

First up are a pair of Proel Flash 12 HA Active Speakers which were only used as vocal PA and for around 10 gigs over the last 10 years I've had them. These cabs with Celestion Neo Speakers are not to be confused with the Flash 12 which have neither Celestions nor Neos.

Condition is very good, no scrapes or dents on the front  or front grills and only some minor scratches on 1 side of a cab. They come with Proel foam padded covers and like all my gear, has been looked after well. I'll also throw in (gently place?) a pair of Proel Aluminium Stands with covers too, these again are unmarked other than where the socket on the speaker grips the top of the pole.

I bought these when Proel imported MarkBass gear and they are a storied Italian sound engineering company going back many years although like almost anything now, these are actually Chinese made. They weigh 19.2Kg each and come with the original owners manual too.

The Amp Power ( from the manual ) states 400W & 100W bi amp continuous and 800W & 160 W bi-amp peak. 12" neo woofer with 3" coil and 1" neo compression driver with 1.75" coil. Frequency response is 50 HZ -20 KHZ. Max SPL at 1 m is 125 continouos dBsl and 128 dBsl peak.

Happy to supply more detailed photos if required. new these were around £600 each so a good saving for something so little used.

At the stated price I'll pay for Courier delivery to the 'normal' parts of GB, those areas where there is a surcharge, well we can negotiate!

BONUS: If someone wants a Turn-key P.A. package happy to throw in an active 100w TBox monitor, a Behringer passive mixing desk, 3 mic stands and 2 mics with all leads necessary too.

P1050769.thumb.JPG.b11d8a9b286ec32f6904e3a3412e0874.JPG

Edited by yorks5stringer
  • Like 1

• yorks5stringer changed the title to FULL P.A. 2 X Proel Flash 12HA 500w Active PA Speakers w/ Proel Covers, Proel Stands w/ covers, Mixer, Monitor, Mics, Cables and Mic Stands
  • yorks5stringer changed the title to FULL P.A. 2 X Proel Flash 12HA 500w Active PA Speakers w/ Proel Covers, Proel Stands w/ covers, Mixer, Monitor, Mics, Cables and Mic Stands SOLD STF