Why become a member? ×

Trade or sell - Shuker 6 string fretless

Bassy

I'm selling my Shuker 6 string. It was originaly fretted and i had the Gallery remove the frets, putting black lines in for markers. The dots on the side are untouched so it would be an easy job to re fret if wanted.
I'm not sure what the wood is on the body sides but it has amazing flamed patterns as you can see on the photos. Again not sure what the fretboard is, but it seems very hard and flat so i'm guessing macasser ebony?
Two EMG 45 active humbuckers and a Shuker 18v active eq, vol, blend, bass, treble and a variable mid shift.
Overall the bass is in excellent condition, very small ding on the headstock and that's it. Amazing Shuker build quality with a seven piece wood through neck.
Wide, shallow and flat neck.
I'm asking £850 or trade for a 4/5 string fretless of similar quality.

Edited by Bassy

Where's me frets gone!!!!

Being the origonal owner of this bass I can honestly say it is trully a magnificent bass both visually and performance wise, I was a fool to sell it and have regretted it ever since. A versatile bass which worked for me in many situations. I would buy it back in a flash but I have no cash and my fretless technique has reached its limit at 4 strings!

Best of luck with the sale, a bargain price also

Thanks guys, yes that's the only reason i'm selling it, one string too far for me! As Clint Eastwood once said "a man has got to know his limitations"
I'd be interested in a swap for another fretless Shuker, but 5 stings or lower.

• 3 weeks later...

On ebay with price reduction.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=160336049613"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=160336049613[/url]

Edited by Bassy