Why become a member? ×

Justin Chancellor Signature Wah

Rick05

These have been out for a while - I think I got mine in November - but they seem to go out of stock a lot. If I recall correctly, there was due to be a limited restock last month but I don’t know if that happened. It seems to be in stock here though: https://www.fxpedal.co.uk/effects-c101/wah-c190/dunlop-electronics-dunlop-justin-chancellor-cry-baby-wah-guitar-effects-pedal-p5280/s5427?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=dunlop-electronics-dunlop-justin-chancellor-cry-baby-wah-guitar-effect-dun-jct95&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&cid=GBP&glCurrency=GBP&glCountry=GB

The unit is extremely solid and well made so, compared to my other Wah-like pedals, this feels extremely robust. I like the fuzzes (so-called US-style and UK-style) that come out of it. To be honest though, I’ve not used mine much yet because I’ve been moving and my pedals are on a desk (which isn’t great for this type of pedal!). Still, Justin Chancellor had one in his set-up in the latest tour so it can’t be all bad. Perhaps someone else would like to chime in before I dig it out and record some demos.

What tones are you hoping to get out of it?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, admiralchew said:

These have been out for a while - I think I got mine in November - but they seem to go out of stock a lot. If I recall correctly, there was due to be a limited restock last month but I don’t know if that happened. It seems to be in stock here though: https://www.fxpedal.co.uk/effects-c101/wah-c190/dunlop-electronics-dunlop-justin-chancellor-cry-baby-wah-guitar-effects-pedal-p5280/s5427?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=dunlop-electronics-dunlop-justin-chancellor-cry-baby-wah-guitar-effect-dun-jct95&utm_campaign=product%2Blisting%2Bads&cid=GBP&glCurrency=GBP&glCountry=GB

The unit is extremely solid and well made so, compared to my other Wah-like pedals, this feels extremely robust. I like the fuzzes (so-called US-style and UK-style) that come out of it. To be honest though, I’ve not used mine much yet because I’ve been moving and my pedals are on a desk (which isn’t great for this type of pedal!). Still, Justin Chancellor had one in his set-up in the latest tour so it can’t be all bad. Perhaps someone else would like to chime in before I dig it out and record some demos.

What tones are you hoping to get out of it?

Thanks so much, that clears it up as a lot of sites still say preorder, but looks like a lot are just out of stock.

The pedal sounds really awesome, I’m ideally looking for it to give me some cool synthy sounds, but also give me a new dimension and dynamic to my fuzz and distortion bass lines.

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/07/2022 at 18:07, Rick05 said:

Thanks so much, that clears it up as a lot of sites still say preorder, but looks like a lot are just out of stock.

The pedal sounds really awesome, I’m ideally looking for it to give me some cool synthy sounds, but also give me a new dimension and dynamic to my fuzz and distortion bass lines.

So just an update, I got one of these a week ago and absolutely love it! Love the wah settings and the distortion has a great tone. Out of the distortions Iv tried this is only second to the darkglass duality in quality. 

can’t recommend this wah pedal enough 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...