Why become a member? ×

Hobo Santa Muff-style Fuzz by IdiotBox Effects - £75 Posted to the UK - Excellent Condition & Boxed
£75
London

admiralchew

I'm selling my limited run Hobo Santa muff-style fuzz by IdiotBox Effects. I had it listed here a few weeks ago as part of my seeming pedal armageddon but thought it deserved its own listing.  It's only made in limited runs (around Christmas, unsurprisingly) and uses old Russian germanium transistors. I've owned it from new and really looked after it.

Controls:

Stink = Tone

Drunk = Fuzz

Hostility = Volume

I own, and have owned, several IdiotBox pedals and I think Matt does a great job. Plus, who wouldn't want a pedal with a drunken Santa on it?!

Website link: https://www.idiotboxeffects.com/product/hobo-santa-fuzz

You'll have seen I'm parting with a fair few of my pedals at the moment. Give me a shout if you're interested in more than one and I'll see if I can give you a deal and combine shipping.

IMG-8887.thumb.jpg.88a5a4f2692fc9d79e3b1a977293cc94.jpgIMG-8888.thumb.jpg.65a5d8b6f44224039e1105c9222e85bb.jpgIMG-8889.thumb.jpg.1bd09079832ce8329180f35c20a052c8.jpg

• Like 1