Why become a member? ×

Bass Space 2022

"Register for free" is a phrase I don't feel I'm entirely understanding. Once you "register" and they've got your email address, then what? They send you a price list?

Time to dust down the email address I only use when I fear I'm just signing up for spam..... I'll report back.....

• Like 1

well, let me say first that I'm not affiliated with them in any way.
now, once that's out of the way :) I think it's still possible to attend without subscriving to anything. at least that's what I got from a quick check.
as long as things are clear, it's fine for them to ask (almost) anything.
It's not like they're a charity after all.

that's just my 2 cents of course :)

I mean it literally says:

”Register for FREE now to attend BASS SPACE 2022”

Fairly easy to decipher.

My further understanding is that once you’ve registered, you can, at your own behest, choose to pay a fee to unlock further features such as VIP Webinars and the recordings of all the content. But the free content is the live classes and the like throughout the weekend.

Also with regards to ‘spam’, just unsubscribe if that’s what you want to do, so easy.

Si

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Sibob said:

I mean it literally says:

”Register for FREE now to attend BASS SPACE 2022”

I'm not yet seeing the necessity of your taking your inability to perceive the potential for ambiguity in that sentence out on me, but maybe it'll come to me in the morning? 🤞 

9 hours ago, Ricky Rioli said:

I'm not yet seeing the necessity of your taking your inability to perceive the potential for ambiguity in that sentence out on me, but maybe it'll come to me in the morning? 🤞 

It seems obvious to me that’s all 😐

Si

On 11/07/2022 at 11:56, Ricky Rioli said:

"Register for free" is a phrase I don't feel I'm entirely understanding. Once you "register" and they've got your email address, then what? They send you a price list?

Time to dust down the email address I only use when I fear I'm just signing up for spam..... I'll report back.....

for the records, so far I just received 3 emails, all relevant to the event with the day's agenda on it.