Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrain Metro 24, Pedal Board (With Flight Case) - *SOLD*
£50
Near Horsham

James_Taylor

Pedaltrain Metro 24, Pedal Board (with flight case)

You can find some more details on their official page here:

https://pedaltrain.com/collections/pedal-boards/products/pt-m24-hc

There's not a ton to say about this and if you're looking at this post, you probably already know what this is and what it does.

Used condition, I bought this new ages ago and it has been the only pedal board I have owned since then (hence the superficial wear and tear). I've never had any problems with it and it is built like a tank.

Doesn't come with it's original packaging and I don't have the key to lock the case itself anymore but you could probably find one online, have one made my a locksmith or just pick the lock yourself as it's only a very simple lock anyway and it's really going to keep anyone from stealing the whole case lol. Still has Velcro affixed to it and all the cable tidies on the bottom of the board for tidying up your cables with some cable ties.

Collection from RH13 or contact me for a shipping quote as I’ll need to pack it carefully. Courier preferred. Insurance at buyer’s cost.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Edited by James_Taylor
  • Like 1

• James_Taylor changed the title to SOLD - Pedaltrain Metro 24, Pedal Board (With Flight Case)