Why become a member? Ɨ

On hold: Korg Wavestate plus Decksaver cover - *SOLD*
Ā£330
Cleethorpes

On hold, pending completion šŸ˜
Ā 

Ā 

This is a bit of a feeler - Iā€™m not using the Wavestate at the moment through lack of time and weā€™re moving soon to a smaller house so itā€™s time for a clear out.

Ā 

(Basically, I think this just means that I wonā€™t be broken-hearted if it doesnā€™t sell and I end up keeping it šŸ˜)

Ā 

Anywayā€¦

Ā 

Up for sale is my Korg Wavestate. I bought it at the start of the year and used it quite extensively for a few months but just recently band and work commitments have meant that Iā€™ve not had chance to use it and with our downsizing house move imminent Iā€™m under pressure to clear things out.

Ā 

There are plenty of videos on YT about the Wavestate so I wonā€™t go into detail about what the Wavestate is. šŸ˜

Ā 

Mine has been upgraded to V2.0 and works with the new editor and librarian software. Itā€™s in immaculate condition having lived under the decksaver (Iā€™ve hardly used the synth itself for programming as Iā€™ve done it via the App and my Midi controller).

Ā 

Iā€™ve got the original box and manuals including the software bundle activation codes (I used the free Skoove trial and one of the soft synths but the rest of the bundle is still available).

Ā 

Its available for collection/tryout here in sunny Cleethorpes for Ā£320 or Iā€™ll post it (within the UK) for Ā£330.

Ā 

Iā€™ll add some pictures later when I get chance but for now, hereā€™s the link to the Korg website Ā 

Ā 

https://www.korg.com/uk/products/synthesizers/wavestate/

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Skinnyman
Clarity

• Skinnyman changed the title to On hold: Korg Wavestate plus Decksaver cover
  • Skinnyman changed the title to SOLD: Korg Wavestate plus Decksaver cover