Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FOR SALE: Fender Bassman Pro 400 210 Combo

It's 350 watts as far as I can gather and you've got the opportunity to add a further 1 x 15 cabinet underneath, its eminence custom design speakers and it has a horn which gives it a very full range of tone, it has a parametric EQ, room enhancer so you can change the sound to suit the room you're in. Compressor is pretty nifty, foot controller for the EQ. Quite a clever amp considering it's size. It's an absolute cracker of an amp, i've been using a Status Groove Bass 5 string and Fender 72 reissue Jazz Bass through it and it makes both sing! However I've decided I want to expand my rig and whilst going for something a bit more portable (head and cab separate). I will get some photos up later, i'm going to be clear i've gigged this amp playing with a Zappa band, a rock band, a metal band and a progressive rock band and the amount of versatility this little baby gives is superb! However i must be clear, although mechanically the amp is absolutely perfect, my cat seems to find it the perfect scratching post and no matter where I hide it she finds it and has clawed at it, I've repaired where the covering has come away and it really doesn't affect the sound and it doesn't look too noticeable. As you'll be aware Fender no longer make this amp, which is a bloody shame if you ask me. If you need anymore technical spec give me a shout Anyway i'll post some photos if required please check out these reviews that back up what i've just said. <url>http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Bass+Amp/product/Fender/Bassman+400+Pro+210+Combo/10/1</url>

I'm looking for an offer I can't refuse it was £1000 when i bought it and I am willing to deliver/meet halfway if not too far away!

Go on....You know you want to!

Edited by timmchale2009

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='463417' date='Apr 15 2009, 09:32 PM']Got any pictures? Is this the one with the built in Korg tuner?[/quote]

The US Models all came with the Rackmounted Korg Dt1000 tuner however the british export models didn't for some reason?! But as you can see there's a space for that very purpose and on the back there's a tuner out jack. You can pick the tuners up very reasonably if it's something that you would want to add on, i've had a single unit rack delay in there and have had a lot of fun with it!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bassmanady' post='471081' date='Apr 23 2009, 08:59 PM']Bump for an excellent amp,i have been using mine for 2 years,i have markbass,trace,ashdown amps and this one for me is my first choice at the moment.[/quote]
Bump again! It's a remarkable amp truly a great sounding piece of kit!

• 8 months later...