Why become a member? ×

ABC Lexicon of Love tix *GONE*
£80
London

I have two good stalls tickets (row 10, block H) for the Lexicon of Love 40th anniversary gig at RAH on Tuesday 23rd June. Bought at request of Mrs C who subsequently found she was double booked ....

Tickets come in email format with QR codes. I would send to the buyer and have been assured by the Box Office that there are no ID checks (I tried to return tickets and they said "Unfortunately we would not be able to offer a refund or credit note for this booking, as the tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis and this performance is not currently sold out. As this is not an I.D. checked performance, you are welcome to pass the tickets on to someone else who may be able to use them")

I paid £160 but would take half that. 

Screenshot_20220501-131111_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Clarky

• Clarky changed the title to ABC Lexicon of Love tour, 2 stall tickets at Royal Albert Hall (23rd June)
  • Clarky changed the title to ABC Lexicon of Love tour, 2 * HALF-PRICE woo *stall tickets at Royal Albert Hall (23rd June)

Played a lot of "Asteroids" with Martin when ABC were making "Alphabet City" at Marcus in Bayswater  1987... so long ago, such a nice dude, so good at Asteroids.....   [for our younger readers "Asteroids" was an epic game of skill and more skill!, the studio had an arcade version in the rec room]

CrispWelllitBrocketdeer-small.gif

Edited by p4ul
  • Like 2

• Clarky changed the title to ABC Lexicon of Love tix *GONE*