Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD *£650* Upgraded MTD Kingston Saratoga Deluxe 5st, Deep Cherry Burst - *SOLD*
£750
Manchester

tobiewharton

MTD Kingston Saratoga Deluxe, 5st

Deep Cherry Burst, matt
Basswood - Flamed maple veneer - Maple - Rosewood

21 frets

Zero fret

34" scale

44mm at nut
19 mm at bridge
UPGRADES

Bartolini HR-5.4AP/918 pre

Bartolini 59CBJD-L3/LN3 pups

Rosewood knobs

Includes original pups and pre and gunmetal knobs

Includes TGI Extreme gig bag

It is with a heavy heart that I need to sell most of my gear.  I've owned this bass from new and kept it pristine, other than one tiny piece of missing finish (pictured).  I haven't gigged with it and it's only left the house to have the upgrades fitted.  Currently strung with MTD rounds.

This comes with a TGI Extreme gig bag (which I've not used) and Allen keys if I can find them.

£750 and is priced to sell.

*trade option added*

Yamaha BB734a in good nick, with cash my way.

Will reluctantly courier at the risk, cost and trouble of the buyer, but would prefer to deliver.  Happy to drive 50 miles from Manchester for fuel costs. 

Ideally cash, but PayPal gift or bank transfer otherwise please

Thanks for looking,

Tobie

20220225_124454.jpg

20220225_124600.jpg

20220225_124647.jpg

20220225_123339.jpg

20220225_123351.jpg

20220225_123410.jpg

Edited by tobiewharton
Extra information
  • Like 12

• 1 month later...
  • tobiewharton changed the title to *£650* Upgraded MTD Kingston Saratoga Deluxe 5st, Deep Cherry Burst

These are very underrated basses. I picked one up recently and was very surprised. Flawless fit and finish and even the stock electronics have real punch and bite without becoming tinny or thin. I gather they go to the MYD workshop for a QC check before sale, and the fretting is perfect. Massive B string too. I imagine it’s even better with the upgrades. GLWTS

• Thanks 1

• tobiewharton changed the title to SOLD *£650* Upgraded MTD Kingston Saratoga Deluxe 5st, Deep Cherry Burst