Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.0
£200
Bristol-ish

Rich

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last 15 years, you know what these are all about. This has served me faithfully since I bought it from @Etienne in October 2009; it has always lived in a rack case and is pretty much in as-new condition. Light and very loud, the perfect combination.

The volume control scratches a bit on start-up but it's done that as long as I've had it. My newer Shuttle 9.2 does the same thing, so I reckon it must be a Genz design feature :lol:  it only does it when turned and has no effect on the sound when playing.

You'll notice in the pics that some of the LEDs appear marked... these are blobs of tipp-ex I've painted on the blue ones in an attempt to make them less blindingly bright. Easily scraped off if you prefer the airport-landing-lights look. :lol: 

FEATURES:

• Ultra-light 3.75 lb Design -- lighter than two bags of flour

• Power: 375W into 8 ohms, 600W into 4 ohms

• 12AX7 Valve Preamp (fitted with new Electro Harmonix tube), Class D Power Amp

• Limiter Circuit

• High-pass filter (a la Thumpinator)

• V.quiet Fan Cooling

• Dimensions: 63mm H x 250mm W x 267mm D

I think the pics show pretty much everything, but if you have any questions please don't hesitate etc.

Obviously collection from my home near Bristol is far preferred, or I can meet up within a reasonable distance. Alternatively, as the pics show I still have the original box and protective foam stuff so it could be shipped at cost. Shipping would be very much not my first preference though.

220220125_112109.jpg

220220125_112131.jpg

220220125_112053.jpg

220220125_112025.jpg

Edited by Rich
  • Like 4

• Rich changed the title to Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.0 -- 600 watt lightweight bass amp £200
  • Rich changed the title to SOLD: Genz-Benz Shuttle 6.0
  • Rich locked this topic
  • Rich unlocked this topic