Why become a member? ×

FS: Remic D5041 studio/live double bass mic - *SOLD*
£300
CANTERBURY

Another phase of pre-house move clear-out begins! This is for a rather nice DB microphone from Remic, the original FS listing from Laurence @lcu1988 is here 

Stock images here 

image.png.e2696082c2cc6c88dc7fe67958a6d720.png

image.thumb.png.e84fa49e039afd5035825d2e93de2b87.png

This mic is probably the ideal solution for a problem I don't really have! I meant to run some A-B experiments with it via our PA but never really got around to it. I've pretty much reverted to a Heil PR-40 and an H-clamp so my various double bass PUPs and mics will be up for sale here. Details are here https://www.remic.dk/shop/double-bass/remic-d5401-lb-live-mic-for-concerto-bass-copy/. I'll post photos of the actual unit later today or early tomorrow, but it's in great condition and 100% functional with hard case, cables etc. Retails at €599 excluding VAT/duty etc. 

Happy to send via courier. I'm also travelling west from Canterbury to Wiltshire this weekend if any of you lovely Basschatters require concierge double bass microphone service :)

Cheers

Chris

PS no trades I'm afraid, I'l pulling together as much cash as possible towards the new house and the extortionate costs of surveys, solicitors, estate agents at present :( 

Edited by Beedster
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Beedster changed the title to FS: Remic D5041 studio/live double bass mic **SOLD**