Why become a member? ×

Fantastic condition and sounding Techsoundsystems Neodynamic 210 XT cab (700 watt @ 4Ohm!) German Engineering at it's Best. - *SOLD*
£450
Bradford, near Leeds, West Yorkshire

Kalim

Hi All,

Selling up as not playing much bass anymore.

I am absolutely not taking any offers on this cab, and if you were to play through it, you would know what I mean!

I have for sale a fantastic Techsoundsystems Neodynamic 210 XT cab, which is 4 ohm and 700 watts (goes down to 37 Hz) £450. It was well worth it.

Handles 5 strings, no problem. It weighs about 15kg but is very solid.

When I contacted Thomas Eich and mentioned to me that these were some of the best speakers he'd made at the time, I could fully understand.

The speakers have not been abused and is in excellent cosmetic and working condition with no dents or tears. I look after my gear well.

This is a very high-quality cab that uses high-quality components, Ciare Italian tweeter and hi-fi-quality wiring. I found this out from our respected Dood many moons ago.

The TechsoundSystems cab sounds very smooth but dynamic.

I have another cab with these special speakers, but with a 6x10 cab I bought off Steve Soar on Basschat. That's how much I like/d these cabs. 

I found some information on the net on this cab, which is as follows:

" #4
10-28-2006, 07:05 AM
RWiegman
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2005

Congratulations! Tech Soundsystem’s makes great cabs! I used to use SWR cabs (first one, the Goliath III 4x10 and after that, 2 Gol. III 2x10 Jr's) for almost 8 years, but I was curious about the NEO hype. So, I got a used Tech Soundsystem’s 210 XT and realised it was WAY better than SWR. I immediately sold the SWR cabs. The 210XT outperforms 2 Gol. Jr.'s at ease. It's better in reproducing a low B, is louder, can handle 700 watt RMS, is lighter (+/-19KG/42LBS) and I now don't have trouble hearing myself in the band.
The sound is modern and well-balanced.

I'm very curious about the new Tec Amp cabs (http://www.tec-amp.com/). It's the same company but got a new name. Too bad they don't have the "XT" versions anymore, but the good news is the new cabs are a bit cheaper than the older ones.
I'm convinced the new product line will sound (at least) as good as the previous."

Pics to follow.

Cheers
Kalim

IMG_1509.JPG

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1513.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

Edited by Kalim
  • Like 2

Oh, apart from 1 gig at a wedding many moons ago, I have only ever used this cab at home, hence its condition, sounds daft but true, I would not risk this one being damaged 😉 due to it being high end.

• Kalim changed the title to Fantastic condition and sounding Techsoundsystems Neodynamic 210 XT cab (700 watt @ 4Ohm!) German Engineering at it's Best.
  • Kalim changed the title to Fantastic condition and sounding Techsoundsystems Neodynamic 210 XT cab (700 watt @ 4Ohm!) German Engineering at it's Best. ***SOLD****