Why become a member? ×

Markbass Mini Sold Elsewhere
£520
Lancaster

ash

Markbass Mini CMD 121P IV Bass Guitar Combo.

Here is my Markbass Mini CMD Bass combo - it’s the very latest version of the combo, I bought it from GAK in November of this year and it has been used twice but I prefer my larger rig so this is up for grabs. It’s as new and boxed - it even smells new! These combos retail at well over £650 new if you can find one in stock. 

See the blurb from Markbass below. 

Pickup preferred but I can post in the original packaging at the buyer's cost. Probably £25 via Interparcel. No trades on this sorry. 

> UNPARALLED POWER/WEIGHT RATIO 
After years from its initial release in the 2005, this combo continues to lead the pack when it comes to big sound from a small package. The sound that comes from this amp simply does not match what you see when you look at such a small cube.

> UPDATED 4 BAND EQ, OLD SCHOOL FILTER, 3 WAY SWITCH
Our updated 4 band EQ section features very effective controls allowing you to easily find the sound you want, boosting or cutting up to 16dB for each of the 4 bands to cover all the tonal nuances needed in any genre of music. Additionally the Old School filter cuts your high frequencies and gives a round and smooth tone. The 3 way rotary-switch allows you to choose between a super-balanced flat tone, a scooped preset that drops the mids while boosting the lows and highs - giving a superb slap sound, or lastly the 'FSW' option to control both mute and the Scooped EQ on demand by connecting an optional dual footswitch.

> BI-BAND LIMITER
Our new bi-band limiter responds faster and more dynamically to your playing than traditional limiters do and lets your high end "breathe" for a more natural sound. It makes our amp heads the best choice for anyone who enjoys a quick, punchy attack at high volumes.

> POWERFUL STACK WITH NEW YORK 121 EXTENSION CABINET
If you add the New York 121 to the Mini CMD 121P combo, you’ll have a 500W 2x12” stack able to fill a large venue with headroom to spare.

> TAKES UP VERY LITTLE ROOM ON STAGE
Even when stacked on a New York 121 cabinet (which has the same dimensions), this combo creates a footprint on stage of only 15” x 14”. You'll never have a problem fitting this rig on even the smallest of stages!

Edited by ash
Sold elsewhere
  • Like 3

• ash changed the title to Markbass Mini Sold Elsewhere
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic