Why become a member? ×

L/H CORT B5 ARTISAN BASS - *SOLD*
£275
BR12RU

whynot

Hi All, had this bass for sometime and due to not seeing much action it's time to move on. I used it on a gig last Friday to make sure all works well before letting go and tuning, neck stability, electrics are spot on. Bass is very well balanced with no diving. Cort B5 Artisan, open pore model. Bartolini pickups, 5 band eq, passive/active switch, 5 piece neck. Soundwise it has a Warwick vibe about it. One of my old Streamer basses comes to mind. There are some minor marks to the body. Photos taken today so please have a good look. Here's a link with review https://performermag.com/best-instruments/best-bass-guitars/cort-b5-plus-mh-5-string-bass-review/ 

Looking for £275 £225 including UK postage. Thanks for viewing.

IMG_20211122_144409_resized_20211122_025515606.jpg

Edited by whynot

• 2 weeks later...

I had a lefty 4-string version of this once, the value for money these have to offer is amazing and the raw feel of the necks is incredibly comfortable and smooth. The Bartolini-licensed pickups and electronics are nice too! Good luck with the sale. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LeftyJ said:

I had a lefty 4-string version of this once, the value for money these have to offer is amazing and the raw feel of the necks is incredibly comfortable and smooth. The Bartolini-licensed pickups and electronics are nice too! Good luck with the sale. 

Thanks, yes they punch well above their weight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • whynot changed the title to L/H CORT B5 ARTISAN BASS - SOLD