Why become a member? ×

NBD - Spector Forte 4

mattbass6

Congratulations @mattbass6 to your new Spector, it really looks beautiful and I bet sounds the business, too. I'm a sucker for purple, I have a Spector finished in this colour 😉

I own a handful of Spectors and while I always admire and own / use some other brands and designs of basses this - Spector NS - is where I belong, where I feel home. 

Always great to see other players getting a huge kick out of their Spectors, feels like a brotherhood really. Have fun with it and more importantly , get the job done with it 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Matt

Nice Spector fella, that looks and I suspect sounds splendid. You can’t fault these basses. 

I still love my Euro 40th - it does rock like no other.

ps thanks for getting me into Vigier…… it’s become a bit of a Passion? 🤣

Rhys 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

• Haha 1

On 21/11/2021 at 12:58, rhysyjob said:

Hi Matt

Nice Spector fella, that looks and I suspect sounds splendid. You can’t fault these basses. 

I still love my Euro 40th - it does rock like no other.

ps thanks for getting me into Vigier…… it’s become a bit of a Passion? 🤣

Rhys 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Hi buddy, you are welcome, I think 😂 

I’ve sent you a PM, by the way. Right, now back to Spector. I’ve yet still to see this Euro of yours, so pictures please. Also, yes, my sounds unbelievably good. I now have a real passion for Spector, and though not a collector, I do intend to try and get one model from each range. I have the Forte, and a Euro Bolt, so my next one will be one of the Korean models, then a (I think they are) Chinese models. That’ll be one from each range. Sad I know, but I am hooked ☺️

Edited by mattbass6
  • Like 2