Why become a member? ×

Canterbury this Thursday :D

waynepunkdude

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='454055' date='Apr 4 2009, 01:14 PM']Do come along, please.

[/quote]

Jeez, I'll be able to hear you from my living room :)

Think I'm in town Thursday Wayne so hope to see you there. Last time we went to the BC Mrs Beedster disgraced herself and had to be sent home, so we have a proud reputation to uphold!

Chris

[quote name='Pookus' post='454175' date='Apr 4 2009, 03:46 PM']Really like playing at the Beer Cart great people there too - but that volume limiter sucks! Have a great time though (maybe just not as loud as you would like) :rolleyes:[/quote]

Indeed, the Beer Cart is my local (even if I do live in Faversham) Gaz, Neil and Rory are great but I think it is very close to being sold :)

Be great to see you there Beedster I owe you a pint or two.

If either of you are up for it we are missing one member for our Tuesday night quiz team down there.

I'd come along but I'm off on my hols on Wednesday. Have a goodun. Say hi to Gaz! (mention Gentle Ben). Our next biggish gig is at the Uni Artsfest main stage in June. We are figuring out a whole bunch of new songs. Will try sand catch another of your gigs though. Cheers, Jamie

Edited by Pookus

[quote name='Pookus' post='454249' date='Apr 4 2009, 06:04 PM']I'd come along but I'm off on my hols on Wednesday. Have a goodun. Say hi to Gaz! (mention Gentle Ben). Our next biggish gig is at the Uni Artsfest main stage in June. We are figuring out a whole bunch of new songs. Will try sand catch another of your gigs though. Cheers, Jamie[/quote]

I've heard of you guys (usually on Beer Cart flyers).

You doing the Hop Fest this year?