Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Focusrite Scarlett Solo and 4i4, both 3rd Gen USB-C powered
£140
Maidstone, Kent

Not that Marvin. I'm less original.

These days I've got an M-Audio 192/14 as I outgrew both the Solo and 4i4, but my incapability to control myself could be your gain.

As with my effects pedal clearout thread, I'm happy to post, meet or be collected from (Maidstone), and am always up for a offers and a good combo deal. I like Royal Mail for postage, and both of these are under the 2kg 'sod off' pricing limit.

Descriptions first, pictures second.

1. Scarlett Solo (£70) SOLD @ £60, in good used condition. Upgraded first to a 4i4 for more inputs, then further for 6, so this has been sitting around spare for a while - better that someone else make use of it!

It's the USB Type-C model and is entirely USB powered, so no bulky and messy external power supplies.

It has a single XLR in and also an instrument or line in, which is about all you'll need for your first home recording setup. It also has direct-monitoring via headphone and line outs for studio monitoring. The gain halos are the best indicator for clipping I've seen on anything not studio-level too.
  2. Scarlett 4i4 (£140) SOLD @ £123.50, also in good used condition. It's the Solo, but more so (which I'm not sure makes sense).

It's also USB Type-C and powered entirely by USB.

It has two combo XLR/phono, which are instrument switchable, and both have phantom power. There's an additional two line ins round the back, as well as four line outs. It also supports MIDI, so can really help cut down the amount of adapters and assorted crap on your desk.

Edited by Marvin_
Sold both elsewhere
  • Like 1

• Marvin_ changed the title to SOLD: Focusrite Scarlett Solo and 4i4, both 3rd Gen USB-C powered
  • Silvia Bluejay locked this topic