MTD Kingston CRB Price drop £400 or trade
£425
Bristol

sbrag

MTD CRB bass 4 string bass for sale. I got this in a trade a few years ago and is a lovely bass but I've got my eye on a couple of things that are currently up for sale so have decided this needs to create a bit of space.

If you are after a fairly light (9lbs /4.1kg on my bathroom scales) slim neck (40mm at the nut) P bass then this could be for you.

It had already had a couple of upgrades when I got it and had Hipshot Ultralight Tuners with xtender on the E fitted (I believe by Bass Direct) along with a Tonestyler preamp. I have since changed this for a kiOgon loom which is great and have fitted a dimarzio model P pickup, and the original pickup will be included too.

Other than that it had a really nice slim asymmetric neck, zero fret, and a translucent black body. Couple of very minor marks which I've tried to show.

Any trials or inspections welcome at Downend in  Bristol and a hard case will be included. Postage possible at buyers risk and cost.

Any questions please let me know.

20211014_180329.thumb.jpg.4b7cc2e81f05b3c5a5bcf9f85f49a3f5.jpg

20211014_180342.jpg

20211014_180348.jpg

20211014_180353.jpg

20211014_180414.jpg

20211014_180426.jpg

20211014_180458.jpg

Edited by sbrag
  • Like 1

• sbrag changed the title to MTD Kingston CRB Price drop £400

I also occasionally travel to London (Paddington/Victoria by train) and also Hook in Hampshire for work so a meet there or along the M4 between Bristol and Reading may be possible.

• sbrag changed the title to MTD Kingston CRB Price drop £400 or trade