Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Still here Reduced £36.00 Ehx Big Muff (I wish)
£67

Oldman

I wanted a subtle distortion pedal, in order to choose I took in 3, then I had a shoot out. TC Dark Matter, TC Mojo Mojo and Ehx Big Muff. The Dark Matter works for me, this is therefore for sale as is the big muff.

Mojo Mojo: Sold: Exceptional overdrive pedal offers you extra headroom, precise tone controls and a voicing switch. Increased circuit board voltage gives dramatically more headroom and dynamics for an incredibly alive overdrive sound 4-knob interface enables extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing.

The Voicing switch allows you to choose between the true natural overdrive sound or a juicy tone that backs off the bass a little.

A Two-band EQ with active bass and treble knobs lets you really shape your sound

True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off

Easy one-screw battery compartment access

Compact format fits on any pedal board

High-quality components to give you extraordinary overdrive tones

Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road

3-Year Warranty Program*

Designed and engineered in Denmark

A great pedal in good Nick but too much for me. No Velcro, no box but we’ll packed delivered to you £27.50.

EHX Bass Big Muff. No box, Velcro on bottom will be well packed £40.00 £36.00 Delivered to you.

BE92E2B9-13A1-4945-8AB4-5A0F142099F0.thumb.jpeg.f3230e36197ccb291a395080d7da5b0e.jpeg

https://www.hotroxuk.com/electro-harmonix-bass-big-muff-pi-distortion.html 

325FE20A-7212-47ED-BEFF-B2B9CAFD2C2B.jpeg

Edited by Oldman
  • Like 1

• Oldman changed the title to SOLD: Still here Reduced £36.00 Ehx Big Muff (I wish)