Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN. Stonefield 6.5-inch Mighty Mini cabinet
£200
South London

PaulHornBass

Selling this small, light, but surprisingly loud cabinet.  Imported from New Zealand 18 months ago and not otherwise available to buy new in the UK as far as I'm aware.   It is advertised as a 200w cab, but I was directly advised by Stonefield that it is suitable for pairing with any 200 or 250w head. I've used it with the TC BQ250 (which is what Stonefield use when exhibiting) and the Ashdown Ant. Good for practice, rehearsal, and smallish indoor gigs.

Collection only. 

Price now dropped to £155.

More info here: https://www.stonefieldmusic.com/products/amp-cabinet-6-5-inch-mighty-mini

20210907_232654.jpg

20210907_232708.jpg

Edited by PaulHornBass
Withdrawn

2 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Stonefield also make those really funky high end basses with the weird bridges which suggest that this is also well made. 

Any YT videos?

You'd expect so really, but I've been unable to find any.  I have, however, dug out an old copy of Bass Guitar Magazine featuring a review which includes praise for the cab's build quality!

20210908_214556.jpg

Edited by PaulHornBass

• PaulHornBass changed the title to PRICE DROP: £179. Stonefield 6.5-inch Mighty Mini cabinet
  • PaulHornBass changed the title to PRICE DROP: £155. Stonefield 6.5-inch Mighty Mini cabinet
  • PaulHornBass changed the title to WITHDRAWN. Stonefield 6.5-inch Mighty Mini cabinet
  • Rich locked this topic