Why become a member? ×

2002 Fender U.S. vintage reissue Precision bass

artisan

ok i've had this for sale before & withdrew it as i didn't really need the money,but as i've just bought a new bike i'm needing a quick cash injection,so here's your chance to bag a beautiful P bass for a bloody cheap price.
here she is

in very good condition with just 3 minor dings,complete with its original case & metal bits,strung with La Bella medium flats & set up nice.
this bass was quite popular at the Harrogate bass bash & is a real beaut'.
i must be mad to sell it but just can't justify it sitting collecting dust in my house when i need some dosh.
ok here's the mad bit :)
PRICED TO SELL-THIS WEEK ONLY AT £600.00 CASH--------YES £600.00
COLLECTED FROM ME---NO POSTAGE
& SORRY BUT NO TRADE OFFERS.
p.s. if you can't be arsed to drive a little to collect this beast then you don't really deserve it :rolleyes:

Edited by artisan

[quote name='Marcus' post='450842' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:18 PM']Sh1t !!!

What a bargain...... would have had that !!

How come the only bargains I ever get involved in are when i'm selling :)[/quote]

you know i almost pm'd you first too.

Hi m8

damn, snooze you lose,
if you was after bike i got a 2002 ZX6 streetfighter i woulda done a deal on (as long as you on about motorbike not pushbike) lol

if deal falls thru i got cash waiting

steve

Edited by pala

[quote name='pala' post='450861' date='Mar 31 2009, 08:53 PM']Hi m8

damn, snooze you lose,
if you was after bike i got a 2002 ZX6 streetfighter i woulda done a deal on (as long as you on about motorbike not pushbike) lol

if deal falls thru i got cash waiting

steve[/quote]

lol no worries mate it as good as gone i'm afraid.
as for the bike i've just signed up for a new Harley-Davidson XR1200 like this one
[url="http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/2009_Motorcycles/2009_Motorcycles.jsp?locale=en_GB#/model/xr1200"]http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content...B#/model/xr1200[/url]

roll on saturday :)