Why become a member? ×

Celinder P Update 4

loudandclear

For sale - my Celinder P Update 4. This is a bass of real quality. It is active with the Celinder preamp but still manages to retain the Preision sound but maybe with a bit more versatility. The neck is outstanding - precision profile but very thin (front to back) so very playable. It is a great sounding bass and a joy to play. For sale at £1650 delivered with a generic hard case. Try out viewing welcome.
any queries please PM (pics taken inside and out as the outside pics dont really show the grain on the wood very well)

thanks

[attachment=23083:DSC00323.jpg]
[attachment=23082:DSC00321.jpg]
[attachment=23079:DSC00279.jpg]
[attachment=23078:DSC00267.jpg]
[attachment=23081:DSC00316.jpg]
[attachment=23080:DSC00310.jpg]
[attachment=23077:DSC00266.jpg]
[attachment=23084:DSC00325.jpg]

Thank you very much Steve - it is a great bass. I am away for a week from tomorrow morning so any interest/pms will be dealt with in date order upon my return - I will ebay it fairly quickly after this, if not gone so any offers will be considered

cheers

Terry

[quote name='birdy' post='452310' date='Apr 2 2009, 12:11 PM']Have a bump for this beauty. I am sorely tempted myself but must resist........

Steve[/quote]

To be honest I had never played a Celinder bass before I bought the one which is in the Basschat banner.
Amazing basses with a great feel. I have vintage Fenders which are supposed to be the real thing but I keep on picking up the Celinder bass. Yesterday a friend bassplayer came along and tried it out herself and she was floored by it. She said it was the easiest neck she had ever played on and the sound was full but precise
Unfortunately I 'm not really a Precision player (although I have a '73 Fender P) but otherwise this one would surely be on my list.