Why become a member? ×

SOLD Aguilar Tonehammer 500 | Gator case
£440
Coseley, UK

progben

Hi guys,

Haven't been here for a while but wanted to list my Aguilar Tonehammer 500 for sale here, as I've had so many positive interactions with this marketplace over the years. Head is in great condition with some minor gigging wear. Comes with a padded Gator case (fits perfectly).

Only selling this because I don't play bass in a band these days, so this head isn't getting the use it deserves. Really is a cracking bit of kit that's never let me down and sad to see it go, but that's life!

Specs below. And price includes UK postage. Will go RM or Hermes (depending on final weight/size) but happy to send however you like (within reason/for a bit of extra cash to cover a more expensive option).

• No trades (I need the cash for a vet bill for my pooch!)
  • Payment via PayPal or bank transfer
  • Happy to send more pictures on request

Thanks guys,

Ben

-----------------------------------------

"Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal this superlight bass head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful "Drive" control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb package. The Tone Hammer 500 will give you the legendary "Aguilar Sound" while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags - the perfect choice for bass players on the go."

• Power Output: 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
  • Preamp Section: Solid State
  • Power Section: Class D
  • Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
  • EQ Section: Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz, Mid Level: +/- 16 dB, Mid Frequency: 180 Hz - 1 kHz, Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
  • Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar's proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
  • Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
  • Inputs: One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
  • Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
  • Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
  • Tuner output
  • Cooling: Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
  • Dimensions: 10.75"W X 8.5"D X 2.75"H

20210719_113523.jpg

20210719_113442.jpg

20210719_113532.jpg

20210719_113543.jpg

20210719_113649.jpg

Edited by progben
Item now sold

• progben changed the title to SOLD Aguilar Tonehammer 500 | Gator case
  • MB1 locked this topic