Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING Genzler 112-3 x two
£850
Leicester

Oldman

Now £800.00 £400 each

I have two of the fabulous Genzler 112-3 bass cabs. Great full range (just a few Hz shy) cabs by that remarkable innovator Geoff Genzler. For obvious reasons (Covid) and my own issues (https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/430270-so-whats-all-the-fuss-cancer-thats-all-the-fuss/page/42/?tab=comments#comment-4494998 ) they have not been used by me, not even a noodle this year.

Library photo’s, real snaps to follow, one cab straight one cab slant.

518B985D-B6B4-4DCB-B8F4-968A3496FF49.thumb.jpeg.7172cdbaa601adac13573d3df0010fe8.jpeg81CDC04E-65E9-44C7-B09D-CE8116947091.jpeg.4f1207111931a35751e5ec749c6a7332.jpegLogistically I’m struggling to meet or deliver half way, maybe within 50 miles, I’ll have to recruit a ‘humpher’. Collection (and trial) is preferred.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Oldman
  • Like 1

I am open to a deal, not a silly deal on the Cabs, a sensible value for money deal. And, hear this, I will take a ‘part chop’ on the Cabs in the shape of an Ibanez 5 String Bass, an SR type (I think it’s SR) anyway what are you thinking.

If your wondering why this change, it’s to do with logistics, the cabs, at 17.2 Kg’s, they’re a bit bulky and cumbersome for me in my delicate state 🤔. The Head is a lovely piece of kit and now sold, I would have liked to have kept it, but, that’s heavy (for me) as well. I’m also changing my Motor to a smaller ‘shopping trolley’. I have the unsung hero McGregor Bassmate head and a Genz Neo Pak as a back up, so sorted really.

So, Cabs together or split, what you desire🤗 

Edited by Oldman

In answer to a query on the HB400 thread

The Rig is for sale in parts

The rig is for sale as a deal

They're posted separately, as initially that was the way of it, some one then enquired about the Rig, so yes, separately or together!

The head is SOLD

Edited by Oldman

HB400 Sold cabs still available at nearly half price but that’s delivered (U.K. Mainland) so half price.

I’d look at a Super Compact as a part chop plus cash for the both.