Why become a member? ×

Sold - Eventide H9 Max £380 posted
£500
Rushden

Now £380 including postage

In great condition. Velcro has been removed. There's a small chip in the paint where one of the feet goes. I'm looking at moving this on as it's far more pedal than I need. Comes boxed, with psu, and all the gubbins. It is an original Max, not upgraded/ algorithms purchased over time to max it out, so it comes with ALL the algorithms available including the H9 dedicated.

The app is brilliantly simple and intuitive. Midi is really straight forward and the soundscapes you can create are amazing. 

Collection preferred either local or I get to Stevenage, Bedford, shefford areas for a meet up. Happy to post at agreed cost and method.

Happy to take PayPal but would need fees covering please. 

I also have a gigrig evenflo power adaptor available if you're running that power set up. Price to be agreed. 

Drop me a line with any queries, bit more info below. Thanks for looking. 

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/stompboxes/multi-effect-processor/h9-max

The H9 Max can run all of the effect algorithms from our TimeFactor (delay), ModFactor (modulation), PitchFactor (pitch shifting), and Space (reverb) pedals as well as some created just for the H9.

True analog bypass
Real-time MIDI control
Power supply included
MIDI via DIN and USB
Fast accurate tuner included
Expression pedal and AUX footswitch input
Sync to the beat with tap tempo or MIDI

52 EFFECTS ALGORITHMS
There are 52 effect algorithms, and more than 500 presets available for H9 that include reverbs, delays, pitch shifting, chorus, distortion and everything in between.

DSC_0869.thumb.JPG.70aa4f78cfb96bf64c50c6cae8171ce7.JPG

DSC_0871.thumb.JPG.b6ee9b7f2841070c72e662cac6c04d45.JPG

Edited by Salt on your Bass?
  • Like 1

• Salt on your Bass? changed the title to Sold - Eventide H9 Max £380 posted
  • MB1 locked this topic